HG410X – 4-10” NXT Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one rear firing to create a 3-dimensional sound field)
Bergantino Audio Systems introduces our newly, redesigned HG410 . . . the HG410X! Utilizing our latest and industry leading Neo Xtreme Technology motors, it’s the lightest and smallest 410 in the industry. The HG410X also offers the benefits of a sealed design, for immediate and accurate bass response, our high quality, Reference tweeter for airy and transparent highs, and a rear firing woofer to create a 3-dimensional sound field which creates a whole new experience in bass amplification. By loading the room with a more even bass response, it creates multiple pathways of tone to your ears so you no longer have to worry about hearing your bass on those cramped stages. And the rest of the band will hear you equally as well. Works great with electric, fretless, and all electric-acoustic musical instruments.
As with all of our Bergantino Audio Systems loudspeakers, the internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf’ parts are used. NXT woofers with Neodymium magnet material are used for the low-frequency section of the HG410X, resulting in a very clear sound, punchy low-end, sweet midrange, and reduced weight. The HG410X utilizes a High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn to ensure consistent coverage from the lowest to the highest frequencies. This horn is mated to the quad-woofer arrangement through a custom designed phase-coherent crossover with a tweeter control. The HG410X is covered in black Bronco tolex, has mounted rubber feet and includes a high-impact metal grill for durability and acoustical transparency.
- Woofer: 4-10” NXT Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one in the rear to create a 3-dimensional sound field)
- Tweeter: High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn
- Cabinet Design: Sealed
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Italian Poplar w/ Birch Baffle
- Cabinet Covering: Black Bronco Tolex (Vintage Burgundy is also available by special order)
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Power Handling: 800W RMS
- Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
- Frequency Response: 42hZ – 15KhZ
- Sensitivity: 102db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
- Dimensions: 31”H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D
- Weight: 49Lbs.
- ProNet Price: $1699.00