GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of a new, compact, high-powered, 4 x 10” model to their revolutionary Bass Array cabinet line-up. The BA410-3 is loaded with 10 separate cone drivers and is simply the most compact, powerful, detailed and articulate presentation of the BA concept in a single enclosure.
Although, smaller than most 4 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of four premium Neodymium 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 6 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and clarity that is not possible with standard 4×10” designs. Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
The transition of lows, mids and highs are extremely smooth, seamless and detailed; and the force and clarity of this cabinet makes it ideal for large stages and venues.
|Power Handling||1000 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||103 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||23.75? x 23? x 18?|
- Carton Dimensions: 27”H x 27”W x 22”D
- Shipping Weight: 64 Lbs
- Four — premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Six – premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles.Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.