The slanted version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA12-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of a new SLANTED version of their innovative Bass Array 12-3 bass cabinet design. The Bass Array design first introduced 2 years ago is now offered in a slanted model BA12-3 SLT, to compliment the current straight design. The slanted version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA12-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 12” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 12” ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA12-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
And with the top-mounted recessed bar handle we’ve developed a quick and simple cable routing process that secures your Magellan 800 (or MG-350) amp to the top of the slanted cabinet OR slanted stack, even 3 BA12-3 SLT’s stacked. Pictures are provided here to illustrate this simple procedure.
|Power Handling||350 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||98 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||16? x 19? x 19 3/8?|
- Carton Dimensions: 23?H x 22?W x 20?D
- Shipping Weight: 38 Lbs
- One — premium Faital® neodymium 12? cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four — premium Faital® neodymium 3? mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and top-mounted recessed handle.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.